Re: [Usability] Cheap Open Source Morae Alternative

I think, we can have the simplest features first to have a workig app sooner then just add features as the project grows.

I want to push for the observe function because I like how it works in Morae. The idea is, many people involved in the project development are watching while the testing session is going on. I'm thinking of using something like vnc.

As you said, though, having the basics would suffice. I think, it's best to decide on what features we are going to prioritize so we can have a working app sooner than trying to put on the first version every feature we can think of

Allan