Re: [Usability] Cheap Open Source Morae Alternative

Hi all,

I suggested different tabs because showing all features at once could create clutter.

The record tab is where everything is configured before the researcher and participant start the session. What the observe tab does is to show what's happening in the remote desktop and maybe the webcam feed. The view tab will play the record(s) back. The analyze tab will show statistics. The present will show the findings in a presentation-friendly format.

Here's my new suggestion:
Record http://i.imagehost.org/0394/record.png
Observe http://i.imagehost.org/view/0534/record
View http://i.imagehost.org/0323/view.png