Re: [Usability] suggestions to ameliorate the ergonomics of totem

Andre Klapper wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 07.08.2008, 20:22 +0200 schrieb Jelle de Jong:
Dorian Bannier wrote:
What do you think about this proposition? I hope it's the good mailing
list to do that.

To be more effective with your post, I suggest you create a bug report on the totem bug reporter. The developers make the choice how there program will look and work. You need to convince them to change there layout, a good way to start this, is by creating a bug report and attach possible patches.

Well, Dorian explicitly asked for usability comments, so it's quite good
to ask and discuss here first *before* adding a bug report.

andre

That's completely true, thats why I also wrote I had no critics on the issues. But is it advisable to include the totem developers in the discussing about the usability, this can be done though the means of bug report.

I did not wanted to created the intension to not discus the issues on the list, just the opposite, please do so. I will be more careful with my future replies. Thank for the correction Andre, its appreciated. After all we all want the best for the Totem project :-D

Kind regards,

Jelle