Re: [Usability] suggestions to ameliorate the ergonomics of totem

2008/8/7 Dorian Bannier <dorian bannier laposte net>
Hi everyone. I'm french and my english is weak. So forgive me if I'm
hard to read :)
I post a first mail to make suggestion to ameliorate the ergonomics of
totem.

So, I made a list of the function of totem, and I was surprised that
only 4 functions are disponible by 1 click only. (Play/pause, Precedent,
next, and volume).

I'd like to add that volume is not available by 1 click (at least in the Ubuntu default configuration). As the volume slider is hidden under a button, changing volume require 3 clicks (show slider, choose volume, click out to dismiss slider). That wouldn't be necessary if the slider was present on the interface at all times.