Re: [Usability] Options, Check, Toggle, Exclusive

   In my opinion the linked radio buttons are pretty good to indicate
wich set of options are mutually exclusive. I like it very much. And I
think it doesn't look draggable in this case, since there is this worry
about the speed of the drag action.

   A horizontal or multi-column radio box would look too cluttered?

   A simpler way of drag couldn't be implemented? If the user clicks on
an item, drag the mouse cursor, and realeases the mouses over another
item, the radio cursor only moves when the button is realeased, and with
one single step of visual movement, of maybe 2 or 3 very fast steps. So
this won't block the user's try when dragging the cursor, and hopefully
fade the dragging idea. Also, as the user still holding the mouse button
while we haven't take any action, it won't think that the window is
unresposive. When it realeases the button an action is quickly done.

   Or maybe a drag that isn't smooth (half a step between options?)
suffices all the speed requirements?

Dedeco