Re: [Usability] Options, Check, Toggle, Exclusive

Wow, I like this thread. How about instead of sliding, which seems to have
spread some controversy, the age-old chain-link symbol is used?

Another way to avoid people wanting to drag/slide and/or click on just the
checkbox itself would be to put the selectors on both sides of the text.