Re: [Usability] Options, Check, Toggle, Exclusive

On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 08:36:31PM +0200, Amaury Chamayou wrote:
> To answer your questions and Matthew's one, I have done a small animated gif
> (sorry, I don't have flash or anything fancy) :
> http://friendsofmine.fr/slide.gif

Cute :)

I think it does help to convey the idea of mutually exclusion.

However, personally, I would turn off such an animation if given
the option. Like I had to disable menu animations on windows, as
I felt they slowed me down.

--
Thorsten Wilms

Thorwil's Design for Free Software: