Re: [Usability] spatial desktop

On 9/15/06, brian muhumuza <brian muhumuza gmail com> wrote:

> Does that mean I won't be able to have both applications open on the
> same file on the same screen?

 we would have both tools "open"/loaded onto the document but not using both
at the same time. When using the text editor, we have the text editor's tool
bar and menu bar, etc on the document, then with a key stroke to switch
tools, the editor's tool and menu bars are replaced with the hex editor's
tool and menu bars.

 I am completing a topaz mock up for which i'll post a link soon.

I'd like to be able to have two applications/windows on the desktop at
the same time (one left, one right) with the same document open.
Limiting yourself to a single view should not be done.