[Usability] 'Browsing Removeable Device' heading in Nautilus. WAS: Re: Drive applet by default

I have made a mock-up of a different solution to this that I have been thinking
of for a while - see the attached image, sorry it is highly compressed

Basically, the suggestion is that we add a bar at the top of the icon
view (where the 'search' and 'cd burning' headings go) that advises
the user that they
are browsing a portable device and tells them how to unplug it - there
is an eject button there as well. The mock-up also shows an eject
button in the places sidebar - which I think would be great too.

the other thing we could do is to use the notification system to
notify the user of how to unplug a device every time they plug one in
- Ubuntu have a notification bubbles that tell the user when they get
it wrong (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AutoUnmountNotifications) - but I
think it's better to tell them before they loose their data :)

Who