Re: [Usability] Can't Handle it anymore! (Consistent toolbars?)

On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 17:41 +0100, Alan Horkan wrote:
> One last question (or reiterating my previous question) should menubars
> all have handles too?

Well, in addition to the /desktop/gnome/interface/toolbar_detachable
GConf key, there's /desktop/gnome/interface/menubar_detachable. Of
course, I'm not actually able to find a single application that honours
it - it may be a dead preference.

Which is probably just as well, because I've never known anyone to
actually want to detach a menubar for any reason whatsoever.

--
Kai Willadsen <kaiw itee uq edu au>