Re: [Usability] Fold'n'drop

Em 20 Jul, 2005, às 8:04 PM, Jason Hoover escreveu:
Really though, drag and drop already fixes this problem by (effectively) single-clicking when held still long enough over the application list, workspace selector, nautilus windows, and desktop button.

If you think this is a fix to the problem, I don't think you've ever tried to teach ordinary people to use it. I have, and it is truly painful. It's one of Windows' most unfortunate design details, faithfully copied by Gnome.

<http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/2000/server/ reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/2000/ server/reskit/en-us/w2000Msgs/2846.asp>
<http://blogs.msdn.com/oldnewthing/archive/2004/11/24/269237.aspx>

--
Matthew Thomas