Re: [Usability] Fold'n'drop

One somewhat obvious problem with the "throw away" portion of the window
folding, is that with optical mice, you might move the mouse over some
small partical, and then the cursor gets thrown to the edge of the
screen, making the software think you were just slinging the window off
of the desktop.

The feature looks nice, and accompanied with hovering over folders to
navigate through them for drag and drop, would make a very powerful
interface for using the mouse to move files around.

-- dobey