Re: [Usability] Re: Stock Page Setup

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Boris Goldowsky wrote:
Why aren't all the printing-related settings in the
Print dialog (for Abiword, at least some are duplicated there)?  Or if a
word processor needs more control of formatting than the print dialog
has, wouldn't those go into a Format - Page or the like.

After writing that, I note that Abiword's 'File - Page Setup' is in fact
the same dialog that you get from 'Format - Document'.  OpenOffice has
no Page Setup.  Gedit has one, and it looks to me like things I would
expect to be in Preferences.

    In fact, OpenOffice 1.1 does have Page Setup -- it's in Format menu, like you suggested. :)

best
Zoran