[Usability] Stock Items: forming a plan of sorts

Rather than trying to suggest lots of new stock items one at I time on an
adhoc basis I decided to use my opposable thumbs and be a little smarter
so I created a plan of sorts:

http://live.gnome.org/UsabilityTeam_2fStockItems

If I'm using the Wiki inappropriately please do explain calmly and I'll
try and make changes or put it somewhere else.

I've made a few suggestions and tried to format the page as best I can
given my limited ability to remember different inconsistant types of Wiki
syntax.

I was also giving quite a bit of consideration to Graphics applications
because there is an effort to do a little more integration between
Inkscape and the GIMP and ideally I'd like to see some of that work shared
and centralised at the GTK level so that apps like Dia, gthumb, eog and
other can also easily benefit.

I'd expect to run the list past desktop-devel and inevitably the gkt+
mailing list at some point.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape, Draw Freely  http://inkscape.org