Re: [Usability] Stock Items: forming a plan of sorts

Good job Alan! Way to take some initiative.

It would be good to see these apps using a more common set of icons.

Might I suggest adding a "print/page setup" icon as well? Beyond no
consistent icon, some apps use the term "print setup (epiphany)" some
use "page setup (abiword & gedit)". I think some standardization on this
might be nice. That might even warrant an entry in the HIG if we could
come to consensus on the term, and locating a suitable icon. If anyone
has suggestions about the latter, please start a new topic as to not
hijack this thread.