Re: [Usability] Interacting with open folders

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005, Maurizio Colucci wrote:

talking about modifying the menu? The actions in the "edit" menu act on the SELECTED files. So all we need is a way to allow the user to SELECT the container, in addition to the content. Then the current menu would work unmodified.

Don't you think it would be useful if File > Properties would open the properties of the currently open folder when no files are selected?

That's an issue I ran into a while back...

--
Reinout van Schouwen

==  Europa zonder softwarepatenten! == www.nosoftwarepatents.com ==