Re: [Usability] Interacting with open folders

On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 17:16 +0100, John Keller wrote:
> (And, as Steven said in a parent message, the
> "File" menu would make sense for the current-folder options.)

Perhaps it would be more intuitive to label that menu "Folder". I know
the HIG generally recommends to have a "File" menu, but IIRC we came to
the same conclusion when discussing the presence of a "CD" Menu in
CD-Related applications, so this would follow the line. It's also more
logical.

-Samuel
|      Samuel Abels       |   http://www.debain.org    |
| spam ad debain dod org  | knipknap ad jabber dod org |