Re: [Usability] Re: [Desktop_architects] Printing dialog and GNOME (Summit mockups)

I think because after you "save-as" you're working in that form of
document.  So if I save as Word, the filename is now .doc.   If I save
as .txt, I'm editing plaintext.  But since PDF is output-only and can't
be edited, you can't tell the user they are working on a .pdf file.  You
have to call it exporting or else the user might think they are now
editing a pdf.

owen