Re: [Usability] The ``Replace File'' dialog should display the two file sizes, times, etc.

On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 03:05:18PM +0200, Diego Moya wrote:

> I would chose "newer than the existing file" as the condition for
> default overwriting. All files aren't text files, and Size is too
> arbitrary to use as heuristics (for example, in images it depends on
> the compression level used).

I agree that normally size isn't important. One notable exception are
empty files. (I.e. files that have file size of 0.)

Also one things I am missing in this dialog is a "(Un-)Select all"
option, since overwriting no/all files is probably the most common
operation.

 - Sebastian