Re: [Usability] Re: Nautilus Toolbar customization

Hi Alan:

> > As usual:
> >
> > 1 - This is not intended to be a flame;
>
> if you even have to say this then you should carefully reconsider your
> choice of words.

I usually try to choose my words carefully, but I saw lots of
pointless dicussions on mailing lists due to plain misunderstandings.
So, I usually try to make clear that I'm just trying to help, not
blame other people's efforts.

Other huge concern is about my bare-bones english skills: since I'm
not a native speaker, I may write my sentences in a complete unusual
fashion for english-literate people, contributing to
misunderstandings.

But thank you for pointing this out

Best regards

Lucas