Re: [Usability] Re: Nautilus Toolbar customization

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004, Super Donkey wrote:

true, somewhat, but I think there should be a gtk customizer rather than
application specific approaches.

Well an application can't wait until the GTK guys figure it out.

Epiphany has a toolbar editor very similar to Firefox's, and it uses GTK. So the code is there, but you'll have to find someone to patch nautilus. =)

It does? I hope I don't have to dig into gconf to change this setting.
Because I haven't seen it.

Look harder. It's right there in the GNOME control center.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778