Re: [Usability] Disclosure triangles

<quote who="George">

> Yeah, that is a lot better I think.  I think the argument of 'let's make
> it hard to understand so that new users don't click it and get confused'
> is on crack.  I mean, I might get just as confused as someone who is not a
> new user.

Here is a pic of Jim Cape's most excellent GnomeChat dialogues:

  http://jimbob.myip.org/sshots/2001_10_08_171943_shot.jpg

Lumpy arrow, good labels. Thoughts?

[ There hasn't been much of a discussion on the information vs. interactive
widgets thing, unfortunately... ]

- Jeff

--
       o/~ In spite of all those keystrokes, you're addicted to vim.
                              *ka-ching!* o/~