RE: Patch: do not convert all text parts to UTF-8

Hi all,

Hmmmm.... one comment, do we have some example message that fails
without this patch?
And are there mails that worked before, but could break with this?

Potentially, the patch could change the behaviour for many mails, so I
guess it's
important to make sure it does not break anything.

Best wishes,
Dirk