Re: Tinymail 1.0 ?

On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 18:04 +0530, Anuj Verma (Kevin) wrote:

> I am trying to build svn checkout of modest for non-maemo platfrom and
> that has a dependency on libtinymail-1.0.
>
> Can someone please confirm if tinymail 1.0 has been released and how
> can I fetch the same ?

For the release I'm waiting for Codethink's (Rob Taylor's) patches and a
peer review of that work (which will probably be done by me and some
people from Igalia).

After that I think we are ready for a 1.0. The current API is, other
than whatever Rob plans to add, fixed now. The language bindings have
all been updated too.

Etc

ps. People who are interested in helping me releasing 1.0 can or should
contact me ASAP. Obviously will I mention your name/affiliation in any
release notes if you do.