Re: Unit tests with check framework

Sergio Villar Senin wrote:
> If you need some help I can help you with this. We had here at Igalia
> people working with such kind of tools in the BuildBrigade
> (http://live.gnome.org/BuildBrigade) and I personally set up a
> continuous integration system with Mozilla Tinderbox with code coverage
> (with gcov & lcov) integrated.

I've been talking to a BuildBrigade member nicknamed dape (Jose Dapena
is his actual name) about tinymail, unit tests and code coverage. He's a
lot of experience in these topics due to he's maintaining a BuildBot
that builds the whole GNOME repository. He told me that he'll join the
list and that if you think that it's interesting he could set up and
deploy a BuildBot for tinymail with all the coverage stuff.

Br