Re: Unit tests with check framework

That's very nice.

Once all the current unit tests are replaced like this, feel free to
commit the patch.

Or you can create a branch and work with other people on this? I would
only see the point of a branch of multiple people are interested,
however, in working on this.

ps. You don't need to keep the compatibility with GUnit. It's not a
priority.