Re: Unit tests with check framework

Hi,

> I would like to accept the offer for some help. If you already did
> this once, maybe you can come up with the most elegant way to make the
> scripts necessary to create coverage reports?

well, IMHO we shouldn't add any scripts to tinymail to create coverage
reports. This has nothing to do with tinymail, this should be done by a
continuous integration system, like Tinderbox, BuildBot...

The support for creating code coverage reports is almost trivial, we
just need to add some compiler parametters and that's it.

> I don't think it's necessary to branch for this. As I already showed,
> the tests themselves can be converted with overlap (both old and new
> working at the same time). The coverage report is just optional.

I agree.

Br