Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] boot-conf patch and some questions...

El lun, 25-03-2002 a las 22:41, Tambet Ingo escribió:

> * Please use consistent style in your C files, k&r (always have a space
> before and after operators, always have a space before '(', etc, etc,
> etc).

You're right, I'll have to learn how to use your standard style...

> * Glade file used Custom widget to display icons. We have used
> GnomePixmap in .glade file and 'make' changes them Custom so we can have
> antialised and whatnot look. It didn't show icons when I ran
> runlevel-admin.

Once more, you must be right, I'll apply this change. But (at least in
my computer) when I run runlevel-admin it shows icons.

> That's all really minor, I dared to hit 'apply' and it worked! :) When
> we have it the CVS, we can go on with suggestions people sent to the
> list. Btw, there are already descriptions on what services do, for
> example:
>
> /etc/init.d/xfs:
> shutdown. \
> #              It also takes care of (re-)generating font lists.
> #
>
> Maybe we can use those?

I began thinking the same, but later I thought that the translation of the descriptions would be much
more difficult...

	Thank you very much for your support,

		Carlos

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente