Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] boot-conf patch and some questions...

On Mon, 2002-03-25 at 15:41, Tambet Ingo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried our the runlevel-admin, it's great! Chema, can we get Carlos a
> cvs account on cvs.gnome.org so that he can commit his work?

Sure.

Carlos:
please send me your :
- desired login name in the GNOME cvs server
- crypted password (http://www.gnome.org/~chema/password.html)

> Carlos, just a few notes:
> * Please use consistent style in your C files, k&r (always have a space
> before and after operators, always have a space before '(', etc, etc,
> etc).

Lets make sure the indentation is correct before putting it on the cvs,
it is easier to commit only clean stuff than to later clean it.

> * Glade file used Custom widget to display icons. We have used

Great to have this addition.!!

Tambet: perhaps we should start thinking about porting this tool to
GNOME 2.0.

regards,
Chema