Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] boot-conf patch and some questions...

Hello Carlos,

Sorry about long silence about your patches. The problem is, we're all
really busy right now with other projects. I'll try to review your
patches this weekend and if they look good I'll add them to xst. I'm
really excited about runlevel-admin and I hope to see others step up
like you did as well! Great job, thank you!

On Fri, 2002-03-22 at 19:22, Carlos Garnacho wrote:

> 	1) Why does boot-conf check the distro in order to know which boot
> loader is someone using? What should happen if I have a distro which
> uses lilo and I change to grub? I think that boot-conf should check
> config files before checking the distro in order to know which boot
> loader is in use.

It should even check boot block to see which bootloader is used. I
thought Arturo already did that, but I might be mistaken. I'll check it
out.

Thanks again,
Tambet