[Setup-tool-hackers] xst time tool port fix.

Tambert,

I send this patch attached regarding the xst time tool
port fix, since it didn't work correctly.

I send this to you (tambert) and all xst mail list
because chema is not going to be around.

So I haven't finished woprking on the time tool it
still has some warnings I'm working on. But the tools
runs perfectly.

The details of the patch are inside the Changelog for
src/time/ and Changelog in interfaces/

This is a group of patches, no only one, since I had
some problems with the internet this week, so I just
put 'em all in one patch.

I'm still working on time tool. So you'll be receiving
more patches.

In case there is any question regarding the patch,
send me and email to cured@yahoo.com or look for me on
the irc.gimp.org #gnome channel as neon.

Thanks for your time.

AleX Espinoza (neon)