Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] boot-conf patch and some questions...

Hi,

I tried our the runlevel-admin, it's great! Chema, can we get Carlos a
cvs account on cvs.gnome.org so that he can commit his work?

Carlos, just a few notes:
* Please use consistent style in your C files, k&r (always have a space
before and after operators, always have a space before '(', etc, etc,
etc).

* Glade file used Custom widget to display icons. We have used
GnomePixmap in .glade file and 'make' changes them Custom so we can have
antialised and whatnot look. It didn't show icons when I ran
runlevel-admin.

That's all really minor, I dared to hit 'apply' and it worked! :) When
we have it the CVS, we can go on with suggestions people sent to the
list. Btw, there are already descriptions on what services do, for
example:

/etc/init.d/xfs:
shutdown. \
#              It also takes care of (re-)generating font lists.
#

Maybe we can use those?

Tambet