Re: importing SSH keys - or store their keyrings

Paul,

It might be good to note that copying .ssh doesn't "import" anything. seahorse simply reads the contents of the directory. Any import function in the future would consist of just copying the specified key file to the directory and making sure it didn't share a name with an existing key file.

Cheers,
Adam

On May 5, 2010 3:58 AM, "Paul Cutler" <pcutler gnome org> wrote:

On Tue, 2010-05-04 at 22:16 +0200, Benedict Stein wrote:
> fyi, ssh keys are autoimported if id_rsa ...

Hi Benedict,

I try and keep up Seahorse's documentation and noting that manually
copying the .ssh directory auto-imports is a good idea.

I'm traveling this week for the GNOME Marketing Hackfest - would you
mind opening a bug in Bugzilla for Seahorse and assign it to docs and
I'll take care of fixing it this cycle?  (Otherwise I know I'll forget).

Thank you.

Paul