Re: importing SSH keys - or store their keyrings

fyi, ssh keys are autoimported if id_rsa (private) and id_rsa.pub are both within ~/.ssh

it might be appropriate to note this thing to some kind of documentation and FAQ

If both private and public file are in that Dir ssh key questions are handled by seahorse

=> so were is the problem using the import key dialog to simply CP the SSH keys ? - if I'd have more time I would dive into it and try it my self - but there is no spare time yet.