Re: ** to GIT source users ** Some incompatibility in "StyleTab"

Hi,

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:21:32 +0100
wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano tuxfamily org>:

>@Fuchur: how long do you think you'll need to fix the regression in Tabs-NG
>regarding 3+ tabs and non-click focus-modes? If you don't think it will come
>soon, I'll release RC2 earlier, else later with your fix.

At this moment i don't understand why we can only have 2 tabs in
non-click mode. I have try two times to understand the problem
but i don't know why. This is only a small bug, i will try it again if
i have any time ...

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0