Re: ** to GIT source users ** Some incompatibility in "StyleTab"

On Tuesday 15 February 2011 20:53:22 fuchur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:21:32 +0100
>
> wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano tuxfamily org>:
> >@Fuchur: how long do you think you'll need to fix the regression in
> >Tabs-NG regarding 3+ tabs and non-click focus-modes? If you don't think
> >it will come soon, I'll release RC2 earlier, else later with your fix.
>
> At this moment i don't understand why we can only have 2 tabs in
> non-click mode. I have try two times to understand the problem
> but i don't know why. This is only a small bug, i will try it again if
> i have any time ...

Well it's of course not a big issue, but still I wouldn't call it minor as it
affects all but one focus-mode. Do you know whether it worked at some stage
before? That would help to debug the issue. I would say it's somewhere related
to focus-in or raise... I'll test it more later on this week.

I also noticed the following (with enter-exit mode):
Two tabbed-windows are below an "ordinary" one, use Alt-TAB to switch to one
of the tabbed, the other tab doesn't raise, leaving a whole (clicking on the
shown tab, does raise the previously missing to the middle of the stack).