Re: ** to GIT source users ** Some incompatibility in "StyleTab"

Thanks fuchur & Chris for fast fixes. (Wow!)

On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 18:45:49 +0100, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
>> you may have to delete "StyleTab" related lines in ~/.sawfish/custom
>> in near future.[...]
>> I'm not sure, but in my case, it seemed to be necessary. Sorry for
>> inconvenience.
>
> It is. Sawfish won't start else.

Maybe was I rash by pushing it too soon? What's bad is that I don't
understand why it fixes.

# It's related to the "define-command" edit. I was preparing a branch
# to push, merging the origin/master. My edit used to work before merge,
# but it didn't then. But the change looked independent from upstream
# ones! I didn't know what to do, and tried editing ~/.sawfish/custom,
# then it seemed to fix. Now Chris said it was necessary for him,
# too. Strange...

It may be better to ask rc-2 to assure the stability in this point.
(Is the problem really limited to ~/.sawfish/custom entries?) My todo
list for 1.8 will still cost me at least 3 weaks. Probably more.

Teika (Teika kazura)