Re: [merge request] Tab rework

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 03:29:23 +0100, fuchur wrote:
> Maybe we [make keybinding configurable] in Styletab dialog?

It's great. But to be honest, it may not be slick enough today because
configurator shows all commands. I don't think people move around the
tabbar so often, either. Anyway the patch is there, so it's good to
merge it.

And fuchur, could you write the git log for your patches? Basically I
think (I'm sure Chris does, too) most of, if not all, your patches are
acceptable, so they'll soon get commited when you send them to the
ML. It'll help Chris a lot, and usually authors's own description is
best. (You say your English isn't good, but I've never had difficulty
understanding what you say, in regard to grammar. Often yours is
easier than "correct" English. :)

Some bugs:
* style change needs restart again.
* I don't understand frame type button well.
  1. Does the docstring "with resize" mean "resized appropriately?"
     If so, it's what users expect, so it can be dropped.
  2. What's the difference between transient and ordinary? And/or what's
     the biggest gain of toggling transient state?
  3. It may be better to define these commands in wm/, because they're
     not limited to StyleTab.

Thanks a lot.
Teika (Teika kazura)