Re: how to use simple-dialog in widget-dialog.jl

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 21:47:07 +0100, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> This should not happen, if you start a new rep interpreter instead
> of using sawfish-client (in most cases).

Right. I was stupid. I used sawfish-client, while saying "use seperate
process". ;)

The example code in rep-gtk/examples needs updates, but it's obvious.
I'll send one. (But I've got sereval tasks before it.)

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 23:12:27 +0100, Daniel Fetchinson wrote:
> Anyway, now I just call a shell script from my root menu for
> poweroff and this shell script is simply
>
> #!/bin/bash
>
> zenity --question --text="Really power off?"
> if [ $? -eq 0 ] ; then
>     poweroff
> fi

This is much simpler than to use the code I referred to above, so
you're in the right direction. But with Sawfish-1.6.0, you can
shutdown your computer from the menu, too. :)

Regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)