Re: [VOTE] Moving to SF.net?

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 3:28 PM, Christopher Roy Bratusek <zanghar freenet de> wrote:
> 2. One good thing Gnome has is translation. This must be difficult to

Sawfish is in `Others' section and since 2007 only 3 translations have
been modified.

Perhaps that's because nothing significant changed in Sawfish in the last few years? :-p

Anyway, adding my negative vote, though it shouldn't count much as I'm not involved in development: SF is just too slow and bulky.

Cheers,
-Mihai