[VOTE] Moving to SF.net?

Hi all,

I've been thinking of going away from GNOME for a long time now.

Since we already host your tarballs on SF.net why not using it for all?
(all = GIT, BugTracker, ML, blah, but not HP), so (almost) everything
from one source. Additionally, I can add accounts and stuff on my own,
no need for waiting for the GNOME guys and such.

I would like to move by the middle of October.

What do you think?