Re: naming: user.jl -> launcher.jl / application.jl ... ?

Am Dienstag, den 15.09.2009, 14:12 +0900 schrieb Teika Kazura:
> Hi. Again, we lived in different world ;) Let me fix.

This happens regularly between us both :)

> I meant wm/commands/user.jl, not wm/user.jl .
> (I thought your reply weird, looked into wm/user.jl, oh!!)
> But it contains clipboards, too. Maybe we'd better wait and see.
>
> On the first impression, it seemed to me that workspace funcs should
> go into wm/workspace.jl

... Well currently sawfish.wm.commands.user is a collecting tank.

I'll move `display-workspace-name' out of it, once
`display-message-with-timeout accepts `position' parameter, else it's
quite useless when cycling.

Another name might be sawfish.wm.commands.extras ... applications is not
correct, as it contains functions, and launcher sounds like we use it to
start applications. It contains "real"-functions (`browser' `xterm'
`view-clipboard') and meta-functions (`some'
`display-message-with-timeout' `program-available'), so extras is
somewhat better in my eyes

Chris