Re: naming: user.jl -> launcher.jl / application.jl ... ?

Am Samstag, den 12.09.2009, 12:57 +0900 schrieb Teika Kazura:
> Hi. Thanks, Chris, very much, for user.jl efforts which starts
> applications.
>
> The name user.jl seemingly isn't best. Candidates I can give are
> "launcher" and "application". (I think launcher is better.) Any better
> idea?
>
> Name is important. Users who read the code for the first time can
> reduce much time if it gives the right impression on what it is.
>
> But it IS difficult to choose the appropriate one. Yep.
>
> Regards,
> Teika (Teika kazura)

I think user.jl is the best, as it loads the user-configuration and
stuff like that (generated fdo-menu). KDE/GNOME-Integration is loaded by
default.jl, actually user.jl does not start applications. I plan on
sawfish.wm.session.manager/autostart for stuff like that.