Re: naming: user.jl -> launcher.jl / application.jl ... ?

Hi. Again, we lived in different world ;) Let me fix.
I meant wm/commands/user.jl, not wm/user.jl .
(I thought your reply weird, looked into wm/user.jl, oh!!)
But it contains clipboards, too. Maybe we'd better wait and see.

On the first impression, it seemed to me that workspace funcs should
go into wm/workspace.jl

Regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)