Re: load-path hack; local overlay for system lisp

Hi,
teika lavabit com (2009-09-14 at 1406.16 +0900):
> Hi. Let me send a hack (not yet a patch to go into trunk) to fix
> 'load-path'. With this, your ~/.sawfish/lisp/sawfish/wm.jl, or
> whatever, will be preferred over /usr/share/sawfish/..../wm.jl Or, you
> can choose one with SAWFISH_USER_LISP_DIR.

I thought Sawfish had been doing that for ages. Otherwise I will have
to figure why I have cloned files into user dir to test changes... and
they seem to work. I just tried, to be sure, my beos menu file has
options to show geometry, and the machine wide one does not, but the
menu is capable of showing the extra info, so it is picking the user
file.

Could you explain what is the difference with what I am seeing here?

GSR