Re: Viewport scrambling bug

Teika Kazura <teika lavabit com> writes:

> In fact, (window-maximized-p w) returns t for them. So they are
> maximized, but Only the size is set wrongly.
>
> It doesn't matter what maximizes the window - if it is the matcher or
> not. For me, it's the only loose end. Thanks a lot!
>
> Any guess for the cause? (Me nothing ;) Thank you beforehand.
> Teika (Teika kazura)

My only guess so far is that it has something to do with the way in
which the unmaximized position and dimensions are saved.  I've also
noticed some inconsistent behavior when windows are unmaximized -- it
seems to be remembering old inaccurate positions.

I think I've got the other one fixed, though; it was triggered when a
window stuck off the edge of virtual-workspace to the top or left.
window-viewport would return the "wrong" viewport -- should be -1
(invalid viewport, but correct), but it gave 0 instead.

--
Jeremy Hankins <nowan nowan org>