Re: Viewport scrambling bug

Am Montag, den 12.10.2009, 07:55 -0500 schrieb Jeremy Hankins:
> Christopher Roy Bratusek <zanghar freenet de> writes:
>
> > patch or new branch.
>
> Ok, it's up on the server as the 'viewport' branch.

Just tried it, and found two issues:

a) maximized windows not on vp 0:0 become unmaximized
	(if the window on 0:0 is maximized it stays so)
	that led to another column of viewports beeing
	created on my system as synaptic got positioned
	overlapping it's viewports edges while unmaximize
	that should be fixed, forgetting maximized state
	is sub-optimal.

b) I have window-history activated and when starting
	evolution it gave me:
		Bad argument: #<subr head-dimensions>, (), 1
	that should also be fixed, as I haven't been able to perform
	any action on evolution (WM action) before I let sawfish
	forget its state. Though that may be hard to reproduce.

except that, good work.

Chris

PS: don't forget man/sawfish.texi when adding new stuff ;)