Re: Viewport scrambling bug

Hi.

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:06:45 -0500, Jeremy Hankins wrote:
>> a) maximized windows not on vp 0:0 become unmaximized
>> 	(if the window on 0:0 is maximized it stays so)
>> 	that led to another column of viewports beeing
>> 	created on my system as synaptic got positioned
>> 	overlapping it's viewports edges while unmaximize
>> 	that should be fixed, forgetting maximized state
>> 	is sub-optimal.
>
> You mean that maximized windows on other viewports become unmaximized on
> restart?  Hmm...  I hadn't seen that, but after some playing around I've
> been able to reproduce it.  Seems to happen when a window is maximized
> in one direction and then maximized in another as well....

In fact, (window-maximized-p w) returns t for them. So they are maximized,
but Only the size is set wrongly.

It doesn't matter what maximizes the window - if it is the matcher or
not. For me, it's the only loose end. Thanks a lot!

Any guess for the cause? (Me nothing ;) Thank you beforehand.
Teika (Teika kazura)