Re: [patch] Anti init-failure in fonts.c

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 22:03:19 +0200, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
>> Hi, Chris. Please apply the attached patch which fixes breakdown
>> caused during font init failure[...]
>
> Is this the one we applied to 1.3.5.3? Timo said this ones sub-optimal,
> furthermore it has been a autotools issue (...) -> is this necessary?

Hi. I admit I'm not sure which is the good solution. (Timo said so in
private correspondence? I couldn't find it in ML messages.)

But src/fonts.c is unchanged in the master branch, so it's not fixed it,
right? Something has to be done.

Michal Jaegerman expressed doubt on my patch, and suggested autotool
fix. I repiled it's not to be worried, but on second thought, he seems
right.

Regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)