Re: [README] Proposed list of new default keybindings

Hi,
Timo Korvola iki fi (2009-02-13 at 0025.27 +0200):
> As there seems to be some confusion about it (c.f. KEYBINDINGS), I'll
> remind that "S-" stands for shift and "M-" for meta in Sawfish event
> names.  Because PC keyboards don't have a meta key, alt is often
> xmodmapped to work as meta.  Alt is denoted "A-" if you have separate
> meta and alt modifiers.  Also, ISO_Left_Tab is usually S-TAB.  It
> means tab to the left.  There is no keysym ISO_Right_Tab.

I already mentioned it a bit in the other mail, but based in memory,
so I went and looked it in source, src/keys.c:

 650 static struct key_def default_mods[] = {
 651     { "S",        ShiftMask },
 652     { "Shift",    ShiftMask },
 653     { "C",        ControlMask },
 654     { "Control",  ControlMask },